March 18, 1944 - December 15, 2002
Damon touched many people during his lifetime. This page is a collection of impressions from some of them...
- Betty Lou Kratoville, Damon's mother, shares some early memories (with photo).
- Courtney Flavin, his sister, recollects younger days (with photo).
- Barry Hicks posted a tribute with photos [exterior website].
- Dick Shoup recalls their pioneering work in computer graphics in his eulogy. Plus these images: Emmy (1983), self-portrait, and a series of Christmas cards.
- Dave Manley remembers a favorite joke.
- Vic Jorgensen appreciated Damon's generosity.
- Elaine Kalantarian shares a couple recent photos: lunching and drawing.
- Farrukh Khan recalls their first meeting.
- Sally & Stanley Bernstein worked with Damon on the Web.
- Susan Perko experienced some important connections.
- Portrait of a proud Grandpa.
- Simon Pickhaver was profoundly moved.
- Michael Kalantarian remembers a friend.
- Tim Flavin, Damon's little brother, recalls their last days together.
- Linda Fraley learned more about Damon at his memorial.
- Dave & Jeanette Shannon discovered him online.
- Bill Shackson shares childhood memories (with photo).
- Jerry Behling relates some adventures in hitchiking.
- Sandy Blount remembers Damon of the sixties.
- Matthew Kratoville writes to his older brother.
- Marshal Dean was in the same cadet class as Damon's father.
- Paul Gentry, a cousin, shares some correspondence.
- Robert Doty's father served with Damon's dad.
This memorial is a work in progress. If you have memories of Damon you wish to share, please send email to email@example.com.